"•Believed in Talented people
Co-authored two patents , information will be released upon request.
Thinking out of the box :
Revisiting the digital filter design by nonconventional way ( for more refer innovative ideas)
Low Power environment design
Different methods of Power harvesting from environmental resources and applications
1. T. Suthasun, I. Mareels, A. Al Mamun, "System Identification and Controller Design for Dual Actuated Servomechanism",Control Engineering Practice, 2004.
2. A. Al Mamun, T. Suthasun, S.M. Sri-Jayantha, and T.H. Lee, "Robust multi-rate controller for dual actuated servomechanism in hard disk drive", accepted for publication in Control and Intelligent Systems.
1. A. Al-Mamun, T.H. Lee, Pan Ling, T. Suthasun, "Internal model control for the dual-stage actuator in hard disk drive", Proceedings of the 28th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, IECON’02, Sevilla, Spain, Nov, 2002.
2. A. Al Mamun, T.H. Lee, P. Ling, T. Suthasun, "Design of controller for dual-stage actuator in hard disk drive using internal model approach", World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, Shanghai, China, June 2002.
3. T. Suthasun, I. Mareels, A. Al Mamun, "System identification and control design for dual actuated disk drive", International Conference on Control Technology and Application 2001, Pretoria, South Africa, December 12-15, 2001
4. A. Al Mamun, T.H. Lee, T. Suthasun, "Multi-rate tunable filter and Controller design and implementation for actuators in hard disk drives." 5th International Conference on Mechatronics Technology, Singapore, June 6-8, 2001.
5. A. Al Mamun, T. Suthasun, T.H. Lee, "Simplified multi-rate control for reduced residual vibration - frequency domain analysis", International Conference on Measurement and Control, MECO 2001, Pittsburgh, USA, May 16-18, 2001
6. T. Suthasun, A. Al Mamun, T.H. Lee, "Digital multi-rate control for improved performance in presence of mechanical resonance", Students' Conference on Research and Development, SCOReD, 2001, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, February 20-22, 2001.